AVIATION MAINTENANCE DECISION SUPPORT
RAAS is a highly integrated browser-based M&E workflow and data analysis solution for fleet operators, MROs and CAMOs.
RAAS customers enjoy the benefits of a widely accessible and easy-to-use inventory management and maintenance support system that through continued use is able to reduce maintenance costs by increasing maintenance procedure efficiency, reducing held inventory, providing proof of quality for inspection escalations, and by directly reducing clerical manpower requirements.
RAAS was designed as a superior product for the commercial fleet operator that would achieve enhanced functionality through the use of advanced software development tools and browser-based technologies. RAAS has met the design objectives and demonstrates advanced utility through high levels of integration, easy-to-use user interfaces, and many automated reporting and data analysis features. Advanced functionality coupled with modern application delivery methods make RAAS a leader in its field.
- 90% gain of efficiency in historical research and audit response
- Proven ability to decrease records support staff overhead by up to 300%
- “Push” reporting and alert notification for preemptive decision support
- Reduced held inventory and fewer material shortages
- True integrated on-and-off wing inventory management
- High-value data interchange with other key enterprise systems
- Unparalleled inspection program management and auditing
- Lowest total cost of software ownership in the industry
- In House: Installed on customer premises
- Cloud Hosted: Hosted at our data center
- Concurrent Licensing Model: 20-40% fewer licenses required than traditional workstation model
- Express License: Core functions for smaller operations and CAMO’s (Learn More)