Expense Centers are essentially financial ledgers that automatically receive financial transaction data lines whenever a part, material or service process is affected.
The Expense Centers allow for centralized collection of all parts and labor expense data that in-turn can be used for internal or external billing purposes, or as a financial transaction staging area prior to import into the enterprise financial management system or ERP.
- Expense Center ledgers for centralized collection of all parts and labor expense data.
- Expense information is stored discretely and can be traced to individual jobs.
- Extremely flexible design allows creation of an expense center for any entity in the system.
- Jobs for a given aircraft can be associated to different expense centers for detail job cost analysis.
- Labour input module for employee and job specific time accumulation.
- Invoice production with customer specific mark-ups.
- Financial system integration available.