The Technical Records module is responsible for collecting and organizing post-production compliance information and applying that information to the aircraft configuration.
The data managed in this module is central to continuing airworthiness management and reliability analysis functions. The RAAS Technical Records module can function as a traditional back-office manual input system or can be automated using electronic rectification inputs with electronic signature via the production module, and automated airframe time updates from third-party data sources.
- Independent time tracking for items such as APU’s, gear or rotary components.
- Electronic technical/maintenance log books for airframe, modification, engine, gear, etc.
- Associated maintenance features identity nested maintenance actions.
- Industry leading part and inspection historical detail.
- Fleet-wide applicability features for any AD’s, SB’s and EO’s.
- Configuration lists for any component or assembly.
- Facilities for recording prior maintenance.
- Automatic email warranty removal notification.
- Scan and store accomplished jobs as digital documents.
- Component certification documents stored as digital documents.
- Automated airframe time updates from external data sources.
- Automatic component configuration verification during installation and quantity of checks.