The Inspection Programs module is where source MRM/MPD task data and associated instruction cards (JIC, MTC, Work Card, etc.) are managed within RAAS. Using this source data RAAS users can develop inspection programs specific to the operating conditions experienced within their fleet and can dynamically customize programs as needs require.
- Maintain all inspection document revision control from a central repository.
- Develop and manage multiple parallel inspection programs per aircraft type.
- Define signature requirements at the task-step level, including multiple signature for RII/Independent confirmation steps.
- Generate audit reports confirming correct and complete compliance within your inspection program.
- Automatically generate inspection sheets for higher-frequency inspections, allowing you to do away with custom company forms for the same purpose.
- Model heavy check visit packages in a pre-production environment for resource, tool, access and part planning.
- Accumulate history for routine to non-routine rectification task relationships.
- Integration with manufacturer online document repositories is available