Aviation InterTec Services (AIS) is a successful Thunder Bay company specializing in cloud-based workflow solutions and information display systems for the aviation and transportation sectors. Founded in 1997, AIS has grown steadily and can now boast over 80 corporate customers and 1800 users.
Aviation InterTec are specifically seeking intelligent experienced software engineers with a capacity for complex development projects and who are career minded.
In seeking high quality individuals AIS offers comparatively high pay, higher than normal vacation allowance, an RRSP matching retirement plan and comprehensive health benefits.
- Software engineering
- Use case and requirements documentation development
- Analysis and design
- .Net development experience (C#, ASP.NET, WPF)
- Web services (SOAP, WCF, REST)
- Object oriented design
- T-SQL experience
- Must be available to work in Thunder Bay, Ontario
Additional Desirable Attributes
- Must work well autonomously and in a team
- Jira experience
- GIT experience
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.