Efficiency. Accountability. Innovation.
RAAS is the digital M&E solution that can transform your maintenance operation.Get More Information Watch the Video
Tailored M&E solutions for the commercial operator maintenance organization.
Made-to-measure by aviation industry experts to reduce costs, simplify compliance, and make your business more efficient overall.
Cradle-to-Grave Inventory Management
RAAS features fully integrated and automated on-wing and off-wing (‘cradle-to-grave’) inventory management for total, proactive control of your rotables, giving you an accurate real-time inventory status, less held inventory, and fewer inventory shortages.
Aircraft Configuration Management
With intelligent aircraft configuration capabilities, RAAS gives you the ability to create and manage unique type configurations for tracking specific component and assembly time accumulation within RAAS itself - no external documents, transcriptions or calculations to manage - reducing the risk of human error, thereby keeping your operational data accurate and compliant.
Improved Overall Business Efficiencies
By design, RAAS creates substantial productivity gains and cost savings across your entire business by communicating with other departments or non-maintenance personnel through built-in features such as:
- Vendor invoice matching
- Electronic technical logbooks and airworthiness release details
- Mobile purchase order approval
- Line-level rectification input
- Automatic maintenance schedule generation
RAAS supports paperless maintenance procedures from the hangar floor to the cockpit. The benefits of moving to a paperless workflow include:
- avoiding distribution of paper-based instruction to maintenance personnel
- dispensing with wet ink signatures and the related requirement to retain paper-based records of aircraft maintenance records
- enabling immediate receipt of maintenance compliance details from remote maintenance locations
- eliminating transcription errors
- increasing technical records and QA efficiency
- enabling real-time reporting for flight operations
For even smaller carriers the gains can be measured in hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
Inspection Program Management + Auditing
The Inspection Programs module is where source MRM/MPD task data and associated instruction cards (JIC, MTC, Work Card, etc.) are managed within RAAS. Using this source data RAAS users can develop inspection programs specific to the operating conditions experienced within their fleet and can dynamically customize programs as needs require.
- Maintain all inspection document revision control from a central repository.
- Develop and manage multiple parallel inspection programs per aircraft type.
- Define signature requirements at the task-step level, including multiple signature for RII/Independent confirmation steps.
- Generate audit reports confirming correct and complete compliance within your inspection program.
- Automatically generate inspection sheets for higher-frequency inspections, allowing you to do away with custom company forms for the same purpose.
- Model heavy check visit packages in a pre-production environment for resource, tool, access and part planning.
- Accumulate history for routine to non-routine rectification task relationships.
- Integration with manufacturer online document repositories is available
RAAS automatically collects the data necessary for detailed reliability analysis through day-to-day user workflows. This data is used to support:
- proactive, email-based defect alert-level exceedance reporting
- defect case collection
- cause for delay reporting, and more.
Perhaps the most important aspect of RAAS reliability data collection and reporting features is the fact that data can be openly exported as Excel or XML, which allows for easy offline data analysis and custom reporting.
RAAS leverages the data in the system to reduce the steps required to perform a given task, or even completely automate common tasks. Standard features such as:
- Electronic post-production compliance input from the field
- Push reporting, such as automated reports delivery, alert notifications
- Automatic job card creation
These powerful features streamline your maintenance operations workflow, helping you maintain data integrity, save time, and save money.
Open Data Architecture
RAAS utilizes an open data architecture where all of your aviation maintenance data lives in RAAS and belongs to you - not to us or anyone else - and is accessible for export or for customized reporting at any time.
Flexible Application Delivery
RAAS was the first, and remains one of the only, fully browser-based aviation management systems on the market. Any authorized user with an internet-enabled device and a modern browser can use any feature in RAAS. No special hardware or software requirements, and no installed applications. AIS even offers RAAS hosting so you don’t need to worry about managing your own servers or third-party providers.
Ready to see RAAS in action?
RAAS has the ability to enhance your maintenance operation – and your business –
through powerful features and capabilities in an affordable package.