Efficiency. Accountability. Innovation.
RAAS is the digital M&E solution that can transform your maintenance operation.Get More InformationWatch the Video
Tailored M&E solutions for the commercial operator maintenance organization.
Made-to-measure by aviation industry experts to reduce costs, simplify compliance, and make your business more efficient overall.
Aircraft Configuration Management
With intelligent aircraft configuration capabilities, RAAS gives you the ability to create and manage unique type configurations for tracking specific component and assembly time accumulation within RAAS itself - Create auditable configurations with embedded permissions to direct user behavior - reducing the risk of human error, thereby keeping your operational data accurate and compliant.
Improved Overall Business Efficiencies
By design, RAAS creates substantial productivity gains and cost savings across your entire business by communicating with other departments or non-maintenance personnel through built-in features such as:
- Vendor invoice matching
- Operations systems integration
- Purchase e-approval enabling order e-signature and vendor portal integration
- Various expense and stock level integrations for Accounting
- Automated real-time airframe time updating features
- Fleet readiness data distribution to non-RAAS users
RAAS supports paperless maintenance procedures from the hangar floor to the cockpit. The benefits of moving to a paperless workflow include:
- Avoiding distribution of paper-based instruction to maintenance personnel
- Dispensing with wet ink signatures and the related requirement to retain paper-based records of aircraft maintenance records
- Enabling immediate receipt of maintenance compliance details from remote maintenance locations
- Eliminating transcription errors
- Increasing technical records and QA efficiency
- Enabling real-time reporting for flight operations
For even smaller carriers the gains can be measured in hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
Inspection Program Management and Auditing
RAAS is one of the few M&E solutions that gives you the ability to source MRM/MPD task data and associated instruction cards.
Being able to see the relationship and tracking elements between the manufacturer’s planning document and the on-wing components
- Easily produce task status reports
- Immediate compliance reporting
- Compliance in relation to approved maintenance inspection program
- Current task last done status via 1-click reporting
- Revision control staging mechanism for approval and deployment
RAAS automatically collects the data necessary for detailed reliability analysis through day-to-day user workflows. This data is used to support:
- Proactive, email-based defect alert-level exceedance reporting
- Defect case collection
- Cause for delay reporting, and more.
Perhaps the most important aspect of RAAS reliability data collection and reporting features is the fact that data can be openly exported as Excel or XML, which allows for easy offline data analysis and custom reporting.
Cradle-to-Grave Inventory Management
RAAS features fully integrated and automated on-wing and off-wing (‘cradle-to-grave’) inventory management for total, proactive control of your rotables, giving you an accurate real-time inventory status, less held inventory, and fewer inventory shortages.
RAAS leverages the data in the system to reduce the steps required to perform a given task, or even completely automate common tasks. Standard features such as:
- Electronic aircraft technical dispatch
- Automated background airframe times updating
- Scheduled reports delivery including next due forecasts
- Unattended next-task creation for high frequency items
- And many email messaging options
These powerful features streamline your maintenance operations workflow, helping you maintain data integrity, save time, and save money.
Open Data Architecture
RAAS utilizes an open data architecture where all of your aviation maintenance data lives in RAAS and belongs to you - not to us or anyone else - and is accessible for export or for customized reporting at any time.
Flexible Application Delivery
RAAS was the first, and remains one of the only, fully browser-based aviation management systems on the market. Any authorized user with an internet-enabled device and a modern browser can use any feature in RAAS. No special hardware or software requirements, and no installed applications. AIS even offers RAAS hosting so you don’t need to worry about managing your own servers or third-party providers.
Implementation Services Specific To Your Situation
AIS and RAAS can effectively remove the risks and time pressures associated with implementation of a complex maintenance solution by offering implementation project management resources and a flexible pricing model.Learn More ›
AIS provides customers upgrading maintenance systems with the necessary implementation resources and system solution to dramatically improve workflow, streamline reporting procedures, minimize risk, and grow with your operation and future technologies.Learn More ›
Ready to see RAAS in action?
RAAS has the ability to enhance your maintenance operation – and your business –
through powerful features and capabilities in an affordable package.