RAAS EXPRESS = MORE FOR LESS
The highest value with the lowest total cost of ownership
Based on the same platform as the industry-leading web-based RAAS Maintenance & Engineering product suite, RAAS Express customers have the opportunity to gain the advantage of a very sophisticated set of features at a fraction of the regular price.
Feature for feature, RAAS Express is the highest value system available with the lowest total cost of ownership. RAAS Express is one of the only fully web-browser-based maintenance and inventory management solutions where all functions can be accessed across the Internet. Modern technologies combined with a wide array of advanced fleet and inventory management features guarantee time and money savings plus increased capacity within your operation.
RAAS Express is available as a one-time license purchase or on a monthly access fee basis with no initial fee. System hosting, which allows you to outsource IT management and support of RAAS Express, is available as well and makes system management effortless.
With the purchase of RAAS Express you can also purchase system data configuration and user training services. Aviation InterTec Services maintains highly trained staff to help you get RAAS Express running and optimally configured. Available data configuration services include migration of aircraft and inventory data from a pre-existing tracking system or from other data sources. Aircraft type specialist consulting services can be obtained as well.
RAAS Express Key Features
- No limit to the number of aircraft that can be tracked.
- No limit to the number of bases and inventories that can be managed.
- Digital document library for ADs, SBs or manufacturer procedures.
- Technical log book output for Airframe, Modification and Engine/Prop.
- Component certification (Form 1, etc.) documents stored as digital documents.
- Automatic assembly configuration verification.
- Historical defect analysis reporting.
- Bar-code support for inventory issues and physical inventory count.
- Handheld wireless barcode/data input device support.
- Fax and email based request for quotation features.
- Stale parts and overstock analysis features.
- Loaner/Rental management.
- Warranty tracking.
- Line and heavy maintenance production planning.
- Job templates for any repetitive job with parts lists and graphics.
- Cost centers for centralized collection of all parts and labour expense data.
- Labour input module for employee and job specific time accumulation.
- Invoice production with customer specific mark-ups.
- Numerous automated email status notifications.
- Numerous automated off-line report delivery options.
- Airframe time updates from external systems.
- Accounting system integration.
RAAS Express Limitations
Compared to the full RAAS version the only functional limitation is RAAS Express does not allow access to the Inspection Document Manager module. There are no limits placed on the size of aircraft, the number of aircraft or the number of bases and inventories that are allowed.
Migrating from RAAS Express
Migrating from RAAS Express to the full RAAS version is very easy. For those customers that have chosen to purchase ongoing system updates the cost of migrating is simply the cost difference between RAAS Express and the full RAAS version. For those customers that have not chosen to purchase ongoing system updates the cost of migrating is the cost of the full RAAS version discounted fifteen percent.